Thursday, September 10, 2020

 Good afternoon,

Today we read a book called Everywhere Wonder. We discussed how our travel help shape our life stories and how exciting it is to see and experience all the world has to offer. You can watch an online read aloud of this book below. 

Why do people like to travel?

- "I would like to see new things." Kohde

- "I would travel to go see someone." Jade


In our visual journals we started a new page called My Bucket List! The first thing on our bucket list was....

If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go to _________ because _____________.

Ask me what my card said! Ask me what a bucket list is! The students homework tonight is to go home and ask their parents, what is one thing on your bucket list? Maybe they can share these ideas tomorrow! 











No comments:

Post a Comment